Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Louvre Abu Dhabi Hits Over 5 Million Visitors Since Opening

Louvre Abu Dhabi Hits Over 5 Million Visitors Since Opening

The Louvre Abu Dhabi has marked a monumental achievement by attracting over five million guests since its grand opening on March 19, 2024. This significant milestone underscores the museum's esteemed position as a cornerstone of global cultural heritage and innovation.

This impressive visitor count is attributed to a variety of factors, including the introduction of notable exhibitions that complement the museum's permanent collection, a surge in attendance at the Children’s Museum, and an overwhelming response to its educational initiatives. Moreover, outdoor events and activities on the museum's grounds have significantly contributed to attracting visitors, accounting for 10 percent of the overall attendance.

A large portion of the visitors, accounting for 72 percent, were international guests from key markets such as Russia, India, France, the USA, China, Germany, Italy, Kazakhstan, and the UK, demonstrating the museum's global appeal. The local UAE population made up the remaining 28 percent of the visitor demographic. In addition, the museum had the privilege of welcoming over 500 esteemed officials and dignitaries, ranging from Heads of State to globally recognized artists and celebrities.

Saood Abdulaziz Al Hosani, the Undersecretary of the Department of Culture and Tourism — Abu Dhabi, praised the museum for its significant contributions to the cultural sector over the past six years, emphasizing its role in delivering unparalleled cultural experiences. Manuel Rabaté, Director of Louvre Abu Dhabi, highlighted the museum's dedication to fostering cultural exchange and dialogue, noting its successful strategy in drawing an increasing number of visitors through its unique narrative approach and commitment to global cultural excellence.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Bottom Ad [Post Page]